Lies and Miricals
- This story starts on a date. An unknown date because both of us were to busy with our life's to remember it. And by the time we wanted to, it was to late to track it down. What I do know, was that it was around the end of August. I was distracting myself from homework and he was relaxing in his year off of high school before going to college. And we met with his word first. Now it's inappropriate and I shouldn't have even thought of talking to him after that right? His first word to me was a dirty one, and mine to him was cell phone, and instantly I thought he was a cocky (oops there's the word) douch bag, and he thought I was a spoiled princess. Being complete strangers and already we stereotyped one another harshly. Later on that evening, we would both realize that we were wrong.
- For seven months we started each morning and ended each night with one another. I learned his name, what he likes, and doesn't. That he cries, a lot. I learned that he is incredibly smart and that I'm probably the dumbest person alive thanks to him always pointing out my mistakes in spelling and so on. You'll probably find many mistakes in this as you read it. But even though he was older, smarter, and a cry baby, I ended up falling hard and fast. Like the typical girl in any romance movie known to man, he was my everything I wanted, but was to far away from me to have.
- Four states. And not those sorry excuse of a state like Rhode Island or Delaware (sorry if you're from there, but you gatta admit, they are small in comparison). No, they had to be four, meaty, big states keeping him on the east coast and me in the middle of nowhere. But if I was telling the truth, I think that saved me. It gave me time to understand that even if I loved him, and I really did, I knew there was 9,000 miles keeping us away from each other, and it could always be like that. I came to mold my love for him and gave it its limits, because who can love someone you've never met?
- It seemed like everything was in place in my little world with him. I kept telling myself that, but only when it's to late, do I realize just how badly I need him. He became my rock, and I was leaning hard. It's no wonder everything would eventually fall over.
- My thoughts are jumbled, so I'll leave you with this. He gave me a lie, and a truth. And as little as it is, right now it feels huge. Don't drown in your lie for seven months. I can't even begin to think how stressing it must be. How heavy his shoulders were...
I’m the kinda girl that just likes staying in bed all day.